Yes, it is the biggest prison in the world, logically speaking.
Palestinians, even in the West Bank, cannot move, cannot travel, cannot even visit relatives in another city, and more than that, die in Israeli military posts scattered throughout the West Bank…
I just cannot figure out how some people who criticize Hamas and say it is a ‘terrorist’ group imagine this: a people opressed and hungered and humiliated and killed everyday… how can’t they fight back and resist?????
LEGALIZE MARIJUANA CANNABIS HIGH MARIHUANA MEDICAL WEED 420 OBAMA RON PAUL PIPE BONG JOINT KUSH DRUGS SEEDS WAR NEWS VAPORIZER BOWL HASHISH BLUNTS HASH GANJA HEMP legal cops POT PRIVACY CIVIL RIGHTS LAW ACTIVIST HERB smoke HIGHTIMES CUP hydro ECONOMIC COLLAPSE MEXICO PATRIOT MARYJANE conservative NEW YORK JERSEY CHRONIC NWO freedom GMO LIBERTARIAN ALEX JONES PRISON PLANET toke Sinsemilla HOSSER420 BAKED MSNBC CNN CBS marc emery BARRY COOPER love health cancer prop 19 California fox news ABC bp
Duration : 0:15:0
On today’s Alex Jones Show, Alex called for everyone to Google the phrase, “Resentment Toward Government” and once again, the the term given on the show reached the top spot on Google Trends. This is a giant leap forward in the constant struggle to expose the terrible truth behind government initiatives.
Looking at this with an open mind, If the sprit we call god was really an alian, the alians created this farm called earth, the way they enter is by birth which the sprit enters the body, but he can’t leave untill he has done his time which some sprits just keep gettig host untill they reform to (god), so our living body my not be the thing going to heaven, so have we been taken and they are just doing time,there powers striped, so are we the earth people serving time with them because the have taken our body
I think it’s hell, just imagine all the worse things possible like wars, child abuse, rape, wife beating and so on; this is the only place you’ll find them.
The truth is out there.
Part 5 Aaron Russo gives Alex Jones a historic interview about the direction of America including inside information from his personal relationship with Nick Rockefeller. This discussion about the Federal Reserve central banking system, the 9/11 cover-up, and much more should be seen by everyone. RIP Aaron Russo For more information on the topics discussed in this interview, watch Aaron Russo’s own documentary “America: Freedom To Fascism” for free on google video: video.google.com freedomtofascism.com http www.republicmagazine.com http Alex Jones websites: www.truthnews.us http www.infowars.com http I strongly suggest supporting Ron Paul in the 2008 presidential elections to put an end to the private Federal Reserve central banking cartel. After seeing this interview you should know how important that is to the state of the world. www.ronpaul2008.com
another SICKKKK new tune. www.myspace.com www.facebook.com
HOT NEW WEBSITE http:/firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch The Fall Of The Republic At:hot new website http:/email@example.com
Duration : 0:6:18
The government is preparing to seize the private 401(k) pensions of millions of Americans while enforcing an additional 5 per cent payroll tax as part of a new bailout program that will empower the Social Security Administration to redistribute pension funds in a frightening example of big government gone wild.
Some products I recommend:
From town criers to pigeon messengers; from tablets and scrolls to newspapers; from radio and TV coverage to news online the way news spreads throughout the world has changed with times. News updates people on whats happening and where it’s happening, news shapes opinions and influences the lives of people. It is news that mobilizes help in times of natural disasters or terrorist attacks.
The year 2006 had varied hues some bright others grey. There was death, war, scandals, sports, and a few delights. What the top 10 stories of 2006 were would vary and depend on individual perspectives. It is after all a matter of choice.
1. The month of Jan saw Russia cutting off gas to the Ukraine; Iran stated that it would continue nuclear research; Iraq saw strife and death; Sharon suffered a stroke; US received threats from Osama and stepped up its fight against terrorism and targeted an al-Qaeda leader; results of Iraqi elections were declared. New treatment for cancer increased life expectancy; the Dow hit a milestone; and a spacecraft headed to Pluto.
2. February saw the Atomic energy Board report Iran to the UN; world wide protests occurred over cartoons of Muhammad that appeared in European newspapers; Harvard President resigned; mudslide buried a town in the Philippines; the Olympic Games began in Italy.
3. The month of March was when India and the US agreed on a nuclear pact; Iraq witnessed escalating violence; Milosevic died in prison; Saddam Hussein testified for the first time; the UN approved a New Human Rights Council; the US launched an offensive on Iraq; France was crippled by a nation wide labor strike; the security council issued a statement on Iran; and the Palestinian cabinet was sworn in. Scientists discovered water on Saturn’s moon; General Motors and its union agreed on a buy-out and early retirement package to 113,000 unionized employees, and major league baseball decided to investigate seriously use of steroids.
4. April saw Chirac the French President sign a controversial labor legislation; Saddam Hussein is charged with Genocide; a general strike in Nepal against King Gyanendra; Prodi wins Italian Elections; Iran announces progress in nuclear program; a suicide bomber attacks a Tel Aviv Restaurant; Germany allows access to holocaust archives; the Chinese President visits the US; Serial bombing kills people in Egypt; European Investigation reveals Secret CIA Flights over Europe; and Peace agreement ends violence in Dafur. Scientists discovered a375 million year old fish fossil with early limb development signs establishing a link between aquatic and land forms; the FDA rejected medical use of Marijuana.
5. May was when Bolivia Nationalized the Natural gas Industry; Moussaoui a September 11 terrorist was sentenced to life; Israeli Parliament approved Governing Coalition; leaders in Sudan signed peace pact; Iranian President gives Bush a grievance letter ;US endorsed Palestinian AID; Un recommended closer of Guantanamo Prison; Bush and Blair admitted Mistakes on Iraq; US agreed to join Europe in talks with Iran. New England was flooded by record rain fall; Soda Companies agreed to remove sweetened sodas from schools; Enron executives were convicted; and Indonesian earth quake killed thousands and rendered thousands homeless.
6. June saw the UN urge greater action on AIDS; Canada arrested seventeen citizens on Terrorism charges; Iran was offered incentives to give up Nuclear program; an al-Qaeda leader was killed in Iraq; Hamas ended cease fire with Israel; Bush visited Iraq; Hussein defense lawyer was killed; Pentagon released a study on Interrogations. The FDA approved a vaccine for cervical cancer; Bill Gates decided to step aside; Art sales skyrocketed with a painting selling for USD 135 million; Warren Buffett donated 85% of his fortune to philanthropic organizations; and the mid-Atlantic regions endured the worst flooding in decades.
7. July saw death with many killed in Iraqi markets; North Korea test fired six missiles; violence intensified in Gaza; Nobel Peace Laureate became the Prime Minister of East Timor; India tested a long-range missile; Russia and China agree with the West on a Security Council Resolution against Iran; Hussein Trial ended; Congo held historic elections; NATO took command of Afghanistan. The former Enron chief died; Italy won its fourth world cup; hundreds died in a tsunami caused by an undersea earthquake in Indinesia.
8. August was a month of contrasts, Israel intensified ground offensive in Lebanon; the Ukrainian Parliament Approved a new Prime Minister; US general submitted a grim report on Iraq; Britain thwarted a huge terrorist plot; Iran ignored deadline to cease nuclear activities; record number of Iraqi civilians died. FDA approved the morning after pill; many died in Kentucky plane crash; Judge limits cigarette marketing ploys; Pluto is demoted and classified as a dwarf planet, and California adopted stringent emission laws.
9. September saw a steep rise in Iraqi casualties; Senior al-Qaeda leader Hamid al- Saeedi was captured in Iraq; Blair announced plans of stepping down ; Israel lifted air blockade of Lebanon; US Embassy in Syria was attacked; riots rocked Hungary; Assessment revealed that the Iraq war resulted in escalated Islamic radicalism; and Japan got a new Prime Minister. Shuttle makes lift off and 12 day mission; Pope’s speech in Germany incited Muslim anger; and the CDC recommends broad HIV testing.
10. The month of October saw run off elections in Brazil; intensification of Palestinian violence; North Korea tested a nuclear device; the UN appointed a new Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon; Security council imposes sanctions on North Korea; Militas battle to gain control of Amarra; Iran believed to be enriching uranium; Pakistan military targets Islamic school near Afghan border; and Bush in a news conference discussed Iraq war openly. Google purchased YouTube a popular video website; Hawaii experiences severe earthquake; Dow closed higher than 12,000; NASA approved repair of Hubble.
11. November saw the Taiwanese President Accused of corruption; Saddam convicted as guilty and sentenced to death; Israel ended Gaza incursion; South Africa legalizes same sex marriage; Lebanese minister was assassinated; Nepal plans elections; and civilian deaths escalate in Iraq, reach record high. Storms ravage the Southeast states of the US and hundreds died in Philippines Typhoon.
12. December saw Hugo Chavez win in a landslide in Venezuela; crises in Iraq expected to escalate, violence peaks ; suicide bomb kills many in Baghdad; UN leader sworn in; Palestinian leader calls for early elections; fighting breaks out in Somalia; Israelis decided to build new west bank settlement; Saddam Hussein is executed ; and Gerald Ford died at age 93. NASA announced setting up of a base on the moon and the National Institute of Health revealed that circumcision could reduce risk of getting AIDS through heterosexual sex.
Aaron Russo gives Alex Jones a historic interview about the direction of America including inside information from his personal relationship with Nick Rockefeller. This discussion about the Federal Reserve central banking system, the 9/11 cover-up, and much more should be seen by everyone.
R.I.P Aaron Russo
For more information on the topics discussed in this interview, watch Aaron Russo’s own documentary “America: Freedom To Fascism” for free on google video:
Alex Jones websites:
I strongly suggest supporting Ron Paul in the 2008 presidential elections to put an end to the private Federal Reserve central banking cartel. After seeing this interview you should know how important that is to the state of the world.
Duration : 0:8:25